Designed to be virtually unnoticeable, Doc's Promold is an inexpensive, long-lasting, and ready-to-wear earmold for B.T.E Hearing Aids.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this product CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE. Your order WILL NOT BE SHIPPED if this item is added into your cart. Medical professionals can contact our office to purchase.
- PRODUCT WILL APPEAR IN YOUR CART AT TOP RIGHT.
● Can be fitted in one quick visit without making an impression
● Has an innvovative, concave design
● Customizes itself to fit 95% of the population
● Provides hours of comfort, even in young, sensitive ears
● Made of soft, hypoallergenic Kraton
● Has a memory that provides a seal to prevent high gain feedback
● Has a unique unibody construction
● Has a built-in connector that provides secure coupling of tubes and adapters
● For trial use of B.T.E. Hearing Aid as a loaner
● For long-term use with B.T.E. Hearing Aids, body aids, auditory trainers, stethoscopes, pagers, recorders, and earphones
● Used by telephone operators, pilots, telemarketers, air traffic controllers, tv talent, and security service
● Much less expensive, softer, and more flexible than custom-made earmolds
Promolds may be purchased separately for right or left ear.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this product CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE. Your order WILL NOT BE SHIPPED if this item is added into your cart.
Medical professionals, please contact our office at 1-800-361-0072 to get additional information, wholesale pricing, and to order.